Poll

Would a man with nothing to hide behave like that?

YES
7 (24.1%)
NO
22 (75.9%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 06:06:46 PM

Author Topic: Would a man with nothing to hide behave like that?  (Read 10928 times)

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« on: May 09, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »
Why has OBAMA spent almost a million dollars to keep his long form birth certificate and college admissions records hidden instead of spending less than $50 dollars to have them released?

\'just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN\' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACIS1inmjFc

Offline Jointdoc55

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
  • Loyalty, integrity & strength through brotherhood
    • View Profile
Re: Would a man with nothing to hide behave like that?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 09:39:13 PM »
Quote from: "BOG"
Why has OBAMA spent almost a million dollars to keep his long form birth certificate and college admissions records hidden instead of spending less than $50 dollars to have them released?

I agree with you. However the question never really resonated with the majority of voters. They didn't care. They wanted change.

Offline Palin_JoeThePlumber_2012

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 05:32:27 PM »
I don't like the guy either, but seriously BOG, this birth certificate stuff is getting old. There are much better reasons to criticize him.

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2009, 07:14:46 PM »
Quote from: "Palin_JoeThePlumber_2012"
I don't like the guy either, but seriously BOG, this birth certificate stuff is getting old. There are much better reasons to criticize him.

It is getting old simply since Obama has never provided the info. This issue is still simmering and it will effect his entire presidency.
\'just when I thought I was out, THEY PULL ME BACK IN\' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACIS1inmjFc

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2009, 07:18:11 PM »
Quote from: "Jointdoc55"

I agree with you. However the question never really resonated with the majority of voters. They didn't care. They wanted change.

A Chicago politician was elected who'd never been responsible for ANY change in Illinois I know of.

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2009, 07:20:09 PM »
Quote from: "Jointdoc55"

Offline Cougar1

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2009, 08:20:49 AM »
Inquiring minds want to know.
“Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.”

― G.K. Chesterton

Offline Jimmy the Gent

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2009, 12:25:30 PM »

It is getting old simply since Obama has never provided the info. This issue is still simmering and it will effect his entire presidency.

This issue will only effect his entire presidency in the minds of guys like you.  Obviously not many people care.  People will not join your teenie-tiny minority's bandwagon.
"Jimmy, I understand your point and technically your logic is sound."  --Viratas

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »
Quote from: "Jimmy the Gent"

JIMMY: This issue will only effect his entire presidency in the minds of guys like you.  Obviously not many people care.  People will not join your teenie-tiny minority's bandwagon.

That's Ok if you want to give him a pass.Some folks will continue to actually care about the constituition. If they're such a minority them this country is really in pitiful shape.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2009, 08:20:05 PM by BOG »

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2009, 10:31:33 AM »
The moral standard of our country has eroded to the extent that personal integrity is meaningless.  Everything is only about "me".
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2009, 08:32:55 PM »
Quote from: "ctc"
The moral standard of our country has eroded to the extent that personal integrity is meaningless.  Everything is only about "me".

This entire controversy reeks of Obama's narcissism

Offline LoSt

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2009, 08:45:45 PM »
its people like BOG that make me question that sanity of conservatives...

Give it a freaking break already.  If you dont like the guy thats fine, but at least pretend like you have some valid reasons.

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 17, 2009, 10:29:32 PM »
Quote from: "LoSt"

Give it a freaking break already.  If you dont like the guy thats fine, but at least pretend like you have some valid reasons.

http://www.intellectualconservative.com ... rtificate/ You are obviously an OBAMA supporter. McCain was threatened with a court case and provided his long form birth certificate quickly in response. Obama provided a COLB which has been declared to be fake by many experts and has fought in many different courts to avoid providing his long form birth certificate as McCain did. I just find it very curious.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 10:48:10 PM by BOG »

Offline Palin_JoeThePlumber_2012

• Redshirt
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 17, 2009, 10:38:47 PM »

You are obviously an OBAMA supporter. McCain was threatened with a court case and provided his long form birth certificate quickly in response. Obama provided a COLB which has been declared to be fake by many experts and has fought in many different courts to avoid providing his long form birth certificate as McCain did. I just find it very curious.

BOG, you are not advancing the conservative cause by your posts. There are good reasons to criticize Obama, like his outrageous spending and his position on abortion. Going after the guy because of his birth certificate gives you zero credibility. No wonder why conservatism is so weak today: because conservatives with the least credibility and least intelligence are speaking the loudest, and that gives the media a ticket to paint all of us as people like you. If you think your posts are helping conservatives, then you really are clueless and hopeless.

Offline BOG

• Conference Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 17, 2009, 10:52:11 PM »

You are obviously an OBAMA supporter. McCain was threatened with a court case and provided his long form birth certificate quickly in response. Obama provided a COLB which has been declared to be fake by many experts and has fought in many different courts to avoid providing his long form birth certificate as McCain did. I just find it very curious.

BOG, you are not advancing the conservative cause by your posts. There are good reasons to criticize Obama, like his outrageous spending and his position on abortion. Going after the guy because of his birth certificate gives you zero credibility. No wonder why conservatism is so weak today: because conservatives with the least credibility and least intelligence are speaking the loudest, and that gives the media a ticket to paint all of us as people like you. If you think your posts are helping conservatives, then you really are clueless and hopeless.
 So I guess you want to give him a pass like Jimmy. Some other folks actually care about the constitution. http://www.intellectualconservative.com ... rtificate/