Author Topic: Biggest Upset  (Read 19440 times)

Offline 1stplace

• State Champ
    • View Profile
Re: Biggest Upset
« Reply #60 on: March 18, 2014, 02:50:38 PM »
Back to the original post, Napoli will shock the Iowa crowd.

I've had a conversation with Joey's mom and wish him nothing but the best against everyone but DSJ

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 18, 2014, 03:05:36 PM »
When did I ever say Colon shouldn't be allowed to wrestle for UNI? I'll give you a hint: never. Why are you so stuck on that? No one ever said that he shouldn't be able to wrestle. All that was said was that if Ramos is a 'clown' by your standards then Colon must be an even bigger one.

So, Schwab is a clown too?
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 18, 2014, 03:07:01 PM »
Don't think I was ever on the UNI bandwagon. I went to a couple of their meets this year (which by the way are way easier to get tickets to than you make it sound) and I like what Schwab has going on up there. It was a lot more fun than the meets I saw during the Penrith era.  If wanting you to not refer to Ramos as a clown means I'm not a UNI 'fan' then so be it. I mean after all, you are the one who decides everyones true fandom anyway.

And I think 1st Place may have been referring to Colon getting arrested for counterfeiting money while in high school and then a few years later being removed from UNI's team for not attending class or something of the like. Just my guess though, I don't want to speak for 1stPlace.

While in high school, eh?  And that his disqualified him from wrestling as an adult how?

It doesn't but you talk crap on Ramos when the guy that you are in love with has shown to be more of the bad seed. Grow up. Your crap is getting old

Compared to the Sqwawkeye rasslers who hunt in urban areas, poach, get caught drunk in public, drug violations, etc?

Are you upset about those criminals?
"WELL WE LOVE DIVERSITY OF OPINIONS HERE AT THEOPENMAT! "-VISE GRIP 1-16-15   (NOW TELL HER HOW YOU HAD SPARKY AND ME BANNED).

RONSNAP/HERKEY, "FAITHFUL" UNI FAN THROUGH THICK AND THIN: "THE NEXT PROMO PIC WILL HAVE TO SAY (COLON) LOST TO THE NEW #1" AFTER TONIGHT...I HOPE."- 30 DEC 13, 04:04 PM

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 18, 2014, 03:08:10 PM »
When did I ever say Colon shouldn't be allowed to wrestle for UNI? I'll give you a hint: never. Why are you so stuck on that? No one ever said that he shouldn't be able to wrestle. All that was said was that if Ramos is a 'clown' by your standards then Colon must be an even bigger one.

This is exactly what I was saying. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not the one that is constantly being demeaning and referring to people as my little buddy to begin with. You can only act like a jerk for so long before someone says something.

Must be why you called Colon a clown, eh?

Nice to see you being above all of this nonsense.   8)

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 18, 2014, 03:09:36 PM »
Don't think I was ever on the UNI bandwagon. I went to a couple of their meets this year (which by the way are way easier to get tickets to than you make it sound) and I like what Schwab has going on up there. It was a lot more fun than the meets I saw during the Penrith era.  If wanting you to not refer to Ramos as a clown means I'm not a UNI 'fan' then so be it. I mean after all, you are the one who decides everyones true fandom anyway.

And I think 1st Place may have been referring to Colon getting arrested for counterfeiting money while in high school and then a few years later being removed from UNI's team for not attending class or something of the like. Just my guess though, I don't want to speak for 1stPlace.

While in high school, eh?  And that his disqualified him from wrestling as an adult how?

It doesn't but you talk crap on Ramos when the guy that you are in love with has shown to be more of the bad seed. Grow up. Your crap is getting old

Compared to the Sqwawkeye rasslers who hunt in urban areas, poach, get caught drunk in public, drug violations, etc?

BOOM!!!!!!!!

Iowa did it first argument for the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 18, 2014, 03:12:14 PM »

BOOM!!!!!!!!

Iowa did it first argument for the WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You DO indeed struggle with that little nuance, don't you?

I'll simplify for you:  if you are outraged by the misgivings of one individual, how are you not outraged by the misgivings of another individual?  How is one "sin" more pardonable than another?

Got it?  Good... 8)

Offline ronsnap

• All-American
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2014, 03:18:54 PM »
Forgot to login first and got sucked into reading Ban's posts...BOOOORRINNNNNNG...

Time for some new material professor.
"I like to relax with a chainsaw." Tom Brands 12-4-09

Proud member of the UNI Faithful 100!  Through thick and thin!

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 18, 2014, 03:21:35 PM »
has anyone called Scherer over Polizzi?  they wrestled to OT last time with Polizzi winning

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 18, 2014, 03:22:55 PM »
Fox over Wellington?

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 18, 2014, 03:24:59 PM »
Bonaccorsi over Penny?  beat him 10 days ago

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 18, 2014, 03:28:18 PM »
Forgot to login first and got sucked into reading Ban's posts...BOOOORRINNNNNNG...

Time for some new material professor.

You're on my side though, right!?  With a UNI avatar and a signature as such, you're CERTAINLY hoping for Colon to beat our buddy, right?

By the way:  thanks for the promotion!  I've never been a professor in my life, nor will I likely ever be.  Now, can you get me a raise with the title as well?

Offline 1stplace

• State Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 18, 2014, 03:42:59 PM »

I don't come on here and and have an ax to grind with UNI like you do with Iowa. I have also never said I support people that break the law or break university rules. Your post are so nonsensical that it isn't even worth my time. You continue to put words in people's mouths to try and support an argument that you have already lost. I have no issues with Colon, but do take issue with you coming on here and running your mouth, because you don't like the way Tony looks at people before a match. I was simply pointing out how little sense your name calling really makes, but you're too dense to even make that connection. You sir are more of a clown than Ramos or Colon will ever be

Offline ban basketball

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 18, 2014, 03:49:55 PM »

I don't come on here and and have an ax to grind with UNI like you do with Iowa. I have also never said I support people that break the law or break university rules. Your post are so nonsensical that it isn't even worth my time. You continue to put words in people's mouths to try and support an argument that you have already lost. I have no issues with Colon, but do take issue with you coming on here and running your mouth, because you don't like the way Tony looks at people before a match. I was simply pointing out how little sense your name calling really makes, but you're too dense to even make that connection. You sir are more of a clown than Ramos or Colon will ever be

Your words in reply #58:  "This is exactly what I was saying. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not the one that is constantly being demeaning and referring to people as my little buddy to begin with. You can only act like a jerk for so long before someone says something."

When would you like me to say something?   8)

Offline 1stplace

• State Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 18, 2014, 03:59:15 PM »

Your words in reply #58:  "This is exactly what I was saying. Nothing more nothing less. I'm not the one that is constantly being demeaning and referring to people as my little buddy to begin with. You can only act like a jerk for so long before someone says something."

When would you like me to say something?   8)