Author Topic: Whatever happened to...  (Read 15703 times)

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Whatever happened to...
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2014, 01:08:15 AM »
Caruso and Lieberman are both worth around $100 million / each.  Caruso through insurance, Lieberman through advertising.  Caruso , a huge supporter or Lehigh wrestling, has had a wonderful life.  Owns race horses , a few planes and is still in great shape.  Attends virtually all Lehigh dual meets.

Burley is an attorney in New Jersey.

Is Nancy Lieberman brother to the Lehigh Liebermans?
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline CoachPrebes

• Junior High
    • View Profile
    • St. Christopher's School Wrestling
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2014, 07:03:36 AM »

Pete Yozzo has been helping coach at the high school level, his son Tommy placed at the CA state tournament last year, and I believe will be wrestling for Virginia this year.

Ardeshir Asgari - He was assistant and then head coach at Cal State Fullerton in the mid 1990s. I heard that after a lawsuit payout following an LA sheriff interaction Ardeshir moved to Nicaragua. He originally defected to the US with Abedi (http://iran-times.com/coach-recalls-his-defection-saga/), a very interesting read.

Yozzo is a very successful businessman in California...I ran into him in Fargo a few years back- his high school coach Ed Metzger is the Virginia Wrestling Association athletic trainer. Yozzo is a stand up guy!

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2014, 09:21:57 AM »
Yes, Nancy is their gay mother.
We are the storm.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2014, 04:41:16 PM »
Yes, Nancy is their gay mother.

::)  I'd love to see you say that to them.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2014, 05:46:38 PM »
Well seeing as I wrestled Mark and went to school with Mike, I'd have no problem saying anything to either of them.  Have you always been a pain in the ass?
We are the storm.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2014, 06:04:03 PM »
Well seeing as I wrestled Mark and went to school with Mike, I'd have no problem saying anything to either of them.  Have you always been a pain in the ass?

To a small few.... evidently so.  8)

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2014, 06:30:25 PM »

Vise?  Not him.  Maybe those others you are not scared of.     ;D

mspart

Offline Jason Bryant

• Global Moderator
  • World Champ
  • Thou shalt not fist to the back
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mattalkonline.com
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2014, 10:39:19 AM »
Nancy is originally from NYC, while the Lehigh brothers are local to the Lehigh Valley. There could be a relation there, but in the conversations I've had with Nancy Lieberman (yes, I've had conversations, remember she's an ODU alum), I mention wrestling and never once has she brought up any connection to it. That's kind of a conversation point when someone mentions a sport -- "oh, my brother ..."

I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it. -- Mitch Hedberg

Offline spanda

• Junior High
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2014, 11:13:34 AM »
Does anyone know if Tanner Hall will wrestle in college or possibly continue FS training at OTC? He'd probably be one of the top 197 guys IMO. I heard he was finishing up a LDS mission and might attend a DI school.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2014, 02:46:42 PM »
Nancy is originally from NYC, while the Lehigh brothers are local to the Lehigh Valley. There could be a relation there, but in the conversations I've had with Nancy Lieberman (yes, I've had conversations, remember she's an ODU alum), I mention wrestling and never once has she brought up any connection to it. That's kind of a conversation point when someone mentions a sport -- "oh, my brother ..."

Thanks JB.... now take a crack at some of those names and give us some updates.

Offline jammen

• National Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 04, 2014, 10:32:35 AM »

It was a joke post.  There is no relationship. 
Tax the churches.

Offline Jason Bryant

• Global Moderator
  • World Champ
  • Thou shalt not fist to the back
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mattalkonline.com
« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2014, 02:07:19 PM »
Joke or not, it's a question that's come up before, which is the reason I have an answer for it.
I'm against picketing, but I don't know how to show it. -- Mitch Hedberg

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 05, 2014, 12:02:28 PM »
Is Laci Peterson related to Ben and John Peterson?  Are the Paulson twins related to Henry?
We are the storm.

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 05, 2014, 12:08:43 PM »
Is John Smith related to Joseph Smith founder of the Mormon Church?
We are the storm.

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
« Reply #29 on: October 05, 2014, 12:18:07 PM »
Does anyone know if Tanner Hall will wrestle in college or possibly continue FS training at OTC? He'd probably be one of the top 197 guys IMO. I heard he was finishing up a LDS mission and might attend a DI school.

I've been told it's still up in the air where he competes.
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."