Poll

What best describes your opinion of the Muslim faith?

No better or worse than any other religion
It troubles me
Allahu Akbar
Islam shall bring the downfall of us all
It's a beautiful faith, has poetry others don't

Author Topic: Islam and You  (Read 10591 times)

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Islam and You
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2015, 07:30:12 AM »
@ctc, doesn't make me believe my point any less
Then, you shall die you infidel dog.   ;D
Something went wrong with my post.  I said what is in red.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2015, 03:06:54 PM »
Up to four wives:  pretty good selling point, since I don't drink anyway, but not enough to close the deal.  Needs a few more perks and better marketing.

How about this perk.....if you are a Muslim you can rape NON-muslims....and it's hunky dory! Not much of a perk unless one is a committed rapist though. Nevermind :D
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2015, 03:11:00 PM »
I deeply distrust all religions, but Islam is the worst of the big religions.

I'd rather have a family of Satanists or Scientologists living next door to me than Muslims.
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2015, 08:35:31 PM »
I'd rather live next door to a muslim than a mormon.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2015, 08:53:43 PM »
I'll home search for you.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2015, 09:23:28 PM »
No need, I already do.   Really nice Turkish man.  His name is Apo.  Wrestled in the Army 30 years ago.  We watched the Worlds together.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2015, 07:25:33 AM »
I am not a Mormon, I am a Baptist and opposed to Mormon doctrine.  Having said that, I have never run across a Mormon individual that I didn't like and think was a decent person.  I cannot say the same thing for Baptists.  I have known and worked with many Mormons involved in wrestling - only positive experiences.  Mormons also don't have the massive terrorist list that radical Islamist have.  I also have known many Muslims and have a few as personal friends.  Many are great people.  It is the few that cause all the problems.

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2015, 08:05:36 AM »
Mormons are almost always some of the kindest and most genuine people I've ever met.

I suppose I should mention the fact that I have Muslim family members. Not that many and I rarely see them but they are still there. Mostly it just means finding non-pork finger foods
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2015, 11:20:24 AM »
Mmmm, pork.

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2015, 02:40:45 PM »
Morman women....I like very much.
We are the storm.

Offline lkwdsteve

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2015, 06:58:03 AM »
My younger son married Mormon. My impression (from a distance) is that they are inclined to help each other within the community.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2015, 07:54:32 AM »
No need, I already do.   Really nice Turkish man.  His name is Apo.  Wrestled in the Army 30 years ago.  We watched the Worlds together.
Well then, on the other side, we need to get you a neighbor that believes Sharia Law is superior to the Constitution.nnYou should be "encouraged" to abide by it.

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2015, 11:15:15 AM »
Mormons are almost always some of the kindest and most genuine people I've ever met.

I suppose I should mention the fact that I have Muslim family members. Not that many and I rarely see them but they are still there. Mostly it just means finding non-pork finger foods

I know some really good people that are Mormons. For that matter I know a really good man who is a Muslim. Once I forgot my lunch at the mill and a Pakistani immigrant gave me half his lunch. One of the sweetest most generous gestures anyone has made to me. Tasted like ear wax and turtle cheese, but still a nice gesture.

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2015, 11:49:00 AM »
I only said that to point out how silly and ignorant it is to be worried about your neighbor's religion. 

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2015, 08:20:23 PM »
I only said that to point out how silly and ignorant it is to be worried about your neighbor's religion.
Your neighbor's religion can be a hazard to your safety and/or freedoms.