Poll

What best describes your opinion of the Muslim faith?

No better or worse than any other religion
It troubles me
Allahu Akbar
Islam shall bring the downfall of us all
It's a beautiful faith, has poetry others don't

Author Topic: Islam and You  (Read 10604 times)

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Islam and You
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2015, 08:24:34 PM »
I only said that to point out how silly and ignorant it is to be worried about your neighbor's religion.
Your neighbor's religion can be a hazard to your freedoms.

Ya Kim Davis showed us that
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2015, 08:56:09 PM »
Wow, bigotry and hate at its finest or worst depending on disposition.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2015, 07:40:00 AM »
I only said that to point out how silly and ignorant it is to be worried about your neighbor's religion.
Your neighbor's religion can be a hazard to your freedoms.

Ya Kim Davis showed us that
She didn't prevent anyone from getting married.  But, yes, your neighbor's religion does have an impact on you.
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2015, 07:47:48 AM »
Wow, bigotry and hate at its finest or worst depending on disposition.
You will look gorgeous in a mandated burka.   :o
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline SingletSlinger

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2015, 09:23:48 AM »
Your neighbor's religion can be a hazard to your safety and/or freedoms.
Not if I walk outside like this

Bunch of snowflakes run this board, sad how the mods cater to people that support one political party.

Offline TobusRex

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2015, 12:01:52 PM »
Too bad somebody didn't rob that moron and steal his rifle. Then shoot him with it.
Have you got to get rid of all your knowledge and all your common sense to save your soul? - Clarence Darrow

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2015, 12:30:19 PM »
Burkas are for women.  Sounds like your white hood fits you perfectly.

Offline SingletSlinger

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2015, 01:20:15 PM »
Too bad somebody didn't rob that moron and steal his rifle. Then shoot him with it.

It is amazing how many baseballs and kickballs I have acquired since I started mowing my lawn with my AK47 in plain sight. I don't suspect to have many trick or treaters nor any Muslim friends knocking on the door either.
Bunch of snowflakes run this board, sad how the mods cater to people that support one political party.

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2015, 12:33:26 AM »
Parading around with a rifle slung across your chest serves very little purpose except drawing attention to yourself or intimidation. 

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 08, 2015, 07:15:44 AM »

It is amazing how many baseballs and kickballs I have acquired since I started mowing my lawn with my AK47 in plain sight. I don't suspect to have many trick or treaters nor any Muslim friends knocking on the door either.
Haha............you got one.   ;D

Offline SingletSlinger

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2015, 08:42:10 AM »
Parading around with a rifle slung across your chest serves very little purpose except drawing attention to yourself or intimidation.

Usually I try to wear my tapout shirt while carrying my gun. That makes me doubly tough.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2015, 11:52:09 AM »

..that and giving gun banners apoplexy.  ;D
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2015, 12:19:36 PM »
Mostly it just makes him look like a complete idiot.  It is exercising a right much like the guy exercising his right to free speech using a bullhorn set at the highest volume.  There are appropriate times and places for everything.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2015, 06:52:05 AM »

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2015, 09:01:07 AM »
Mostly it just makes him look like a complete idiot.  It is exercising a right much like the guy exercising his right to free speech using a bullhorn set at the highest volume.  There are appropriate times and places for everything.
If there is an appropriate time for everything, when is the appropriate time for carrying your rifle around in public?
I always bring my hips to the party.