Poll

What best describes your opinion of the Muslim faith?

No better or worse than any other religion
It troubles me
Allahu Akbar
Islam shall bring the downfall of us all
It's a beautiful faith, has poetry others don't

Author Topic: Islam and You  (Read 10603 times)

Offline FalconWrestlingKY

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Islam and You
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2015, 10:05:04 AM »
Mostly it just makes him look like a complete idiot.  It is exercising a right much like the guy exercising his right to free speech using a bullhorn set at the highest volume.  There are appropriate times and places for everything.
If there is an appropriate time for everything, when is the appropriate time for carrying your rifle around in public?

Zombie apocalypse
Topics Falcon doesn't know anything about- Cars, Binary, Accounting, and 13th Century Polish Literature

Offline SingletSlinger

• World Team
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2015, 10:22:53 AM »
Mostly it just makes him look like a complete idiot.  It is exercising a right much like the guy exercising his right to free speech using a bullhorn set at the highest volume.  There are appropriate times and places for everything.
If there is an appropriate time for everything, when is the appropriate time for carrying your rifle around in public?

24/7/365 in my world
Bunch of snowflakes run this board, sad how the mods cater to people that support one political party.

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2015, 11:13:10 AM »
I carry my rifle on public land during elk season.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 09, 2015, 11:22:28 AM »
any time we travel up North the guns make the journey for some shooting time.   otherwise I don't think I just carry around anything except maybe one of the pistols being in the car now and then.  I have my license but I don't carry just because it's a pain in the ass most of the time.  have to remember to wear right clothes.
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline fsgrecofolk

• World Silver
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 09, 2015, 11:38:08 AM »
My step brother has a carry permit in CA and his gun of choice is a Kahr because of its small profile and doesn't leave a telltale print.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 09, 2015, 12:19:41 PM »
there are certainly options if I was serious about carrying more often and if I lived some place I was more concerned about safety I might.  my wife carries more than I do, but she has to walk to and from her car often times late when she is called in for surgeries.
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline Intensity guru

• LXP
  • Get a Job
  • MEMENTO MORI
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 09, 2015, 02:22:14 PM »
I almost never carry. And when I do I carry a pocket gun, not my regular pistol. I have a .380 colt pocketlight and a .22 beretta bobcat 21a.
I always bring my hips to the party.