Author Topic: 10 undefeated national champs?  (Read 7141 times)

Offline Cruocified

• National Team
    • View Profile
Re: 10 undefeated national champs?
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2017, 01:29:19 PM »
When's the last time all 10 national champs finished undefeated?  I'm not saying it'll happen this year, but it is as likely as any other scenario.

285: Snyder is a lock.
197: Cox is a lock. 
184: If Dean isn't a lock, then only Nickal will beat him, and either guy could finish undefeated. 
174: With BoJo's lingering injury, I don't see him finishing undefeated, but who can stop Zahid?  Mark Hall might upset the 10 undefeated champ scenario.
165: IMar a lock
157: Nolf a lock
149: Sorensen is the only one who could potentially spoil a Retherford perfect season, and that most likely isn't going to happen.
141: Will anybody stop Heil from becoming the worst 3x national champion of all time?
133: Clark would have ran the table here, but with his injury I don't see anyone taking out Tomasello.
125:  Gilman was one of the surest things at the beginning of the year, but everyone will be out to Lizak him come tourney time.

Any oddsmakers out there?
So Clark would have run the table? Really? Have you watched Tomasello at all this year? I'm not saying Tomasello would have have been a lock against a healthy Clark, but I would like his chances.

Yes, he would have.  Clark is that much better than the rest of the field, including Tomasello.  I've seen Tomasello as much as anyone else.
I am the way, the truth, and the life.

Offline Jointdoc55

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
  • Loyalty, integrity & strength through brotherhood
    • View Profile
Re: 10 undefeated national champs?
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2017, 02:24:17 PM »
When's the last time all 10 national champs finished undefeated?  I'm not saying it'll happen this year, but it is as likely as any other scenario.

285: Snyder is a lock.
197: Cox is a lock. 
184: If Dean isn't a lock, then only Nickal will beat him, and either guy could finish undefeated. 
174: With BoJo's lingering injury, I don't see him finishing undefeated, but who can stop Zahid?  Mark Hall might upset the 10 undefeated champ scenario.
165: IMar a lock
157: Nolf a lock
149: Sorensen is the only one who could potentially spoil a Retherford perfect season, and that most likely isn't going to happen.
141: Will anybody stop Heil from becoming the worst 3x national champion of all time?
133: Clark would have ran the table here, but with his injury I don't see anyone taking out Tomasello.
125:  Gilman was one of the surest things at the beginning of the year, but everyone will be out to Lizak him come tourney time.

Any oddsmakers out there?
So Clark would have run the table? Really? Have you watched Tomasello at all this year? I'm not saying Tomasello would have have been a lock against a healthy Clark, but I would like his chances.

Yes, he would have.  Clark is that much better than the rest of the field, including Tomasello.  I've seen Tomasello as much as anyone else.
See, here's the thing. NO ONE is assured of running the table, even Snyder. Therefore you can't definitively say Clark would have. That's just silly.