Author Topic: Keep an eye on....  (Read 1171 times)

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Keep an eye on....
« on: February 25, 2019, 02:26:13 PM »
Zack Blankenship 120lb Frosh from Bixby, OK, Walked away with Tulsa Nationals, undefeated Frosh year and pinned everyone in State Tournament in 6A the largest class.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline OkieSpladle

• LXP
  • I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
Re: Keep an eye on....
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 04:53:07 PM »
Saw him live at Perry. He is very impressive. I'm excited to see where his career goes.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 01:42:22 PM »
Saw him live at Perry. He is very impressive. I'm excited to see where his career goes.

You'll be happy to know he was seen wearing a Barry Sanders jersey warming up at the state tournament.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 05:52:34 PM »

You'll be happy to know he was seen wearing a Barry Sanders jersey warming up at the state tournament.

Better with a Rick Sanders shirt!  Kid don't even know nuthin' o  history!!

mspart

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 02:30:23 PM »

Better with a Rick Sanders shirt!  Kid don't even know nuthin' o  history!!

mspart

This is the best I could come up with.. but its close.