Author Topic: Cal State Bakersfield is now the 3rd PAC 12 team to update their roster for 2020  (Read 530 times)

Offline BroncoSaurus

• Most Pins
    • View Profile
https://gorunners.com/roster.aspx?path=wrestling&roster=233&sort=position

With only ONE guy at 133 lbs and 149 lbs and SIX at 141 lbs.  Also some of their incoming true freshmen are not listed on the recently updated team roster.  Such as Blake Fredrickson (125 lbs) and Jacob Peralta (133 lbs)
Never argue with a fool.  They bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.  -Anonymous

Offline BroncoSaurus

• Most Pins
    • View Profile
Arizona State, Oregon State and Arkansas Little Rock have not updated their wrestling team rosters (yet).
Never argue with a fool.  They bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.  -Anonymous

Offline BroncoSaurus

• Most Pins
    • View Profile
The only 2019 non-Seniors who - as near as I can tell - are NOT listed on the recently updated UCSB wrestling team roster are the two Penyacsek brothers, Mark (197 RS Jr last season) and Matt (184 RS Jr last season).

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Arizona State, Oregon State and Arkansas Little Rock have not updated their wrestling team rosters (yet).

When do they usually update?

mspart

Offline Snackem

• Section Champ
    • View Profile
    • Jeremy Lanthorn Photography
Why are we as a sport so terrible with getting out information?  I can't imagine a college football team not having their schedule or roster updated by this point.

Offline BroncoSaurus

• Most Pins
    • View Profile

When do they usually update?

mspart

I really couldn't tell you that.  Especially regarding Little Rock as this is their first year.