Author Topic: COVID Banishment  (Read 215 times)

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
COVID Banishment
« on: February 25, 2021, 07:56:03 AM »
We there, the COVID blackout period.  Get the virus now and you are out of the conference tournament qualifier, unable to to take an injury default and still qualify for NCAAs. For the B1G and their 17 day mandate of no participation for infections, the black out started over a week ago.

Offline buck

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: COVID Banishment
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2021, 09:16:37 AM »
Try typing your note one more time.
We are the storm.

Offline ctc

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2021, 11:12:35 AM »
They should have restructured the season with conference championships and nationals with the buffer zone included.  (The 17 day should have changed too)
"We can state with conviction, therefore, that a man's support for absolute government is in direct proportion to the contempt he feels for his country" - Alexis de Tocqueville

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2021, 08:46:44 PM »
Try typing your note one more time.

Yeah, I was in a bit of a haze this AM.   Got No.2 vaccine yesterday.  Overall, minimal side effects, sore arm, but....seems like they injected a full dose of 100% caffeine instead of virus preventer.  I was awake most of the night and finally gave up trying at 4:30. 

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2021, 05:18:46 PM »
I hear that second shot is a doozy.

mspart

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2021, 10:21:57 PM »
For some I guess. For me, a sore shoulder from laying on the vax arm, not a good night sleep which had me draggin the next day. Just couldn't fall asleep, like I was pumped full of caffeine. Wife was about the same, brief headache in the AM chased away with a Tylenol.  I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.