Author Topic: Northern IA 19 OK St. 15  (Read 2939 times)

Offline AKIN

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
Re: Northern IA 19 OK St. 15
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2022, 09:41:52 AM »
Y'all must be confused. This is the wrestling board, for wrestling topics. Please take your political ramblings back to the general board. We only need one board polluted with that stuff. Thank you.
Imagine the good that could be done, if people were less worried about their differences, and more worried about doing good for everyone.

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2022, 10:52:56 AM »
Agreed. I just wanted to talk about how crappy the wrestling is in the south and people turned it into a political discussion.
"Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst." Thomas Paine

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2022, 11:48:44 AM »
Agreed. I just wanted to talk about how crappy the wrestling is in the south and people turned it into a political discussion.

This is your first post on this topic.   You are the one who made this political.  You are just spouting sterotypes that you profess no one should do.  Was just pointing that out to you and you kept on going. 

Rural folks are mostly trash. First of all,, idiots. Secondly, nce to your face and them stab u in the back. Third, their bigots. Fourth, they lie about everything. Working in the environmental field, we realized that you can NEVER trust anything a,farmer tells you. 

mspart

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2022, 04:28:30 PM »
That was after you guys made it political
"Of all the tyrannies that affect mankind, tyranny in religion is the worst." Thomas Paine

Offline mspart

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2022, 05:08:13 PM »
Would have still won w that 197 lber in the lineup. The southern part of the country should just stick with what they're good at. Conspiracy theories, guns, and corrupt mega-churches.

Sorry, I mispoke,  Above is the first post of this thread.  You started the thread off with political rant. 

mspart

Offline red viking

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2022, 05:31:45 PM »
Would have still won w that 197 lber in the lineup. The southern part of the country should just stick with what they're good at. Conspiracy theories, guns, and corrupt mega-churches.

Sorry, I mispoke,  Above is the first post of this thread.  You started the thread off with political rant. 

mspart

That's not political.