Author Topic: 2022 NCAA championships TV schedule  (Read 374 times)

Offline BroncoSaurus

• DII
    • View Profile
2022 NCAA championships TV schedule
« on: March 16, 2022, 07:34:35 AM »
Thursday morning    March 17    Noon    ESPNU

Thursday evening    March 17     7 p.m.    ESPN

Friday morning    March 18    11 a.m.    ESPNU

Friday evening     March 18    8 p.m.    ESPN

Saturday morning    March 19    11 a.m.    ESPNU

Saturday evening    March 19    7 p.m.    ESPN

* All broadcast times and networks are subject to change. All times are Eastern Time.
Never argue with a fool.  They bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.  -Anonymous

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
Re: 2022 NCAA championships TV schedule
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2022, 07:35:59 AM »
Thanks, saved the trouble of looking i up

Offline RYou

• Get a Job
  • 3 out of 4 voices in my head want to sleep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2022, 07:48:51 AM »
The turds at ESPN cut off the consos at 10PM during 174 just to recap bball scores. 

Offline Bob H.

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2022, 09:06:00 AM »
That, and they had a bad habit of having talkfests instead of covering the action.  The coverage on the U during round 1 was better.

Offline BroncoSaurus

• DII
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2022, 09:32:44 AM »
That, and they had a bad habit of having talkfests instead of covering the action.  The coverage on the U during round 1 was better.

No offense intended but it's like that every year.  Or at least it seems that way to me.

My biggest gripe with ESPN's awful wrestling coverage is they show only ONE of the EIGHT matches that are going on at any one time.   Years ago they used to have four screens going so that a person could have a much better chance of seeing the match that THEY want to watch and not just the match that ESPN chooses to show.   I saw last night that very briefly they had all 8 matches on the screen but frankly that's too much.  You can't really see what you need to see to follow a match when there are seven other very tiny matches going on around the one you want to watch.
Never argue with a fool.  They bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.  -Anonymous