Author Topic: Jon Gruden does impersonations....  (Read 2083 times)

Offline Black-n-Red

• DII
    • View Profile
Jon Gruden does impersonations....
« on: October 05, 2009, 11:08:00 PM »
Monday Night Football:  Packers vs. Vikings

Announcer Jon Gruden does a fabulous job impersonating Linda Lovelace on Brett Favre....

And we used to think John Madden was bad.

Offline Viratas

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://theopenmat.com
Re: Jon Gruden does impersonations....
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 11:25:08 PM »
BnR I agree 100% I hated the gushing when he was a Packer and I hate it now..

With that Said we are winning big now so that sucks for the packers!! Woot!
Aequitas - Veritas (is Latin)
Cóir - Fírinne
Justice - Truth

"When it’s over, I’ll look up and see what remains. If there are any bridges, I’ll cross them when I get there."

Offline Black-n-Red

• DII
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009, 11:40:18 PM »
ouch.......

Packers got torched tonight.

Offline Viratas

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2009, 11:45:10 PM »
I will say this.. Rogers is the real deal, I like the kid.

This will be a great game in GB with Clifton back. That is killig the packers.
Cóir - Fírinne
Justice - Truth

"When it’s over, I’ll look up and see what remains. If there are any bridges, I’ll cross them when I get there."

Offline Black-n-Red

• DII
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2009, 11:56:27 PM »
Rodgers is very good.  I think the Packers made the right decision last year to go with the young buck.

Favre has looked the first 10 games of the season these past few years....but he tends to fade down the stretch.

We'll see what happens to the greybeard come December.

And V, if the Vikes end up in a play-off game and it goes into OT, mark my words - Favre will be chucking that pigskin up like a pedophile throwing candy at a kiddie parade....You watch.

Offline Viratas

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2009, 07:52:33 AM »
Quote from: "Black-n-Red"
Rodgers is very good.  I think the Packers made the right decision last year to go with the young buck.

Favre has looked the first 10 games of the season these past few years....but he tends to fade down the stretch.

We'll see what happens to the greybeard come December.

And V, if the Vikes end up in a play-off game and it goes into OT, mark my words - Favre will be chucking that pigskin up like a pedophile throwing candy at a kiddie parade....You watch.

I wont argue with you on that. I will stick with what I orginally said. I was not 100% behind them brining him in for that very reason.
Cóir - Fírinne
Justice - Truth

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2009, 12:01:33 PM »
I liked Chuckie Gruden, he not very polished and he tends to turn sow's ear into a silk purse when it comes to players and coaches, but his technical analysis and play predictions are pretty damned insightful.

I predict that Farve will lead the AD & the Vikes to the playoffs where the will lose their first game. I also predict they will loose in Green Bay in December.

As I was watching this game and the incessant reminders that Farve was a Packer and I began to wonder how I would feel if one day say AD or maybe Bradford showed up to play against OU in a Texas uniform. *shudders* To me this is why I will never have the enthusiasm for the NFL as I do for the college game.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline Black-n-Red

• DII
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2009, 02:40:18 PM »
Vise-Grip, you just set an all-time record - there are SEVEN points that I totally agree with in that last post.

Which one of us is the one feeling off-kilter today?

crablegs

« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2009, 03:46:34 PM »
Without Favre the Vikings would have lost that game.  No way Jackson or anyone else would have put up the kind of numbers Favre did last night.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2009, 05:06:49 PM »
Quote from: "Black-n-Red"
Vise-Grip, you just set an all-time record - there are SEVEN points that I totally agree with in that last post.

Which one of us is the one feeling off-kilter today?

Football is the great equalizer BnR!
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell