Author Topic: Why do other wrestlers hate Metcalf?  (Read 9138 times)

Offline BroncoSaurus

• DII
    • View Profile
Re: Why do other wrestlers hate Metcalf?
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2010, 12:44:09 PM »
I have no dog in this fight (at all) but I am forced to agree (for once) with Rockhard.  

It troubles me greatly to have to do that - but I must  :lol:
Never argue with a fool.  They bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience.  -Anonymous

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2010, 12:51:19 PM »
with which part of Rock's statement...the part where doesn't say what the kid did was wrong or the part where he says he said that and basically lies his ass off?
Corey Clark: 2016-2017 Hawkeye Hammer

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theowf.net
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2010, 12:57:04 PM »
Quote from: "brycemus"
with which part of Rock's statement...the part where doesn't say what the kid did was wrong or the part where he says he said that and basically lies his ass off?

Would you like a tissue?
"Really? Well please tell your father-in-law that he is a freaking idiot."

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2010, 01:11:44 PM »
Quote from: "Rockhard"

Would you like a tissue?

nope I'm waiting for you to admit you're full of it on this thread like I showed.  most everyone else with the exception of a few will admit when they've been caught selling stuff that stinks.  now it's your turn.  and if you don't ... well it just goes to show you are the hypocritical off balanced jerk that you portrayed yourself to be a week ago.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2010, 01:12:50 PM »
First off, whoever took the video definately doesn't have a future in the biz anytime soon. Second, why is it when Metcalf cheap shots people its automatically excuseable but yet when someone does it back, everyone is all pissed? Seems to me Metcalf has it coming to him sometimes. Grow a pair of nuts and deal with it, is what he should do, along with his coaches. They are always preaching intensity, well here you go.

I am so sorry Rock ... I can't believe I didn't notice how immediately jumped on the Pudrue wrestler for this.  I mean how could I have missed the part where you said it wasn't Metcalf's fault and he didn't have it coming to him.  Oh wait you didn't say that.

This is one of the times 2+2=5 for you Rock.

So Rock...where was the part where you jumped on the Purdue wrestler as taking a cheapshot?

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2010, 02:33:26 PM »

Would you like a tissue?

nope I'm waiting for you to admit you're full of it on this thread like I showed.  most everyone else with the exception of a few will admit when they've been caught selling stuff that stinks.  now it's your turn.  and if you don't ... well it just goes to show you are the hypocritical off balanced jerk that you portrayed yourself to be a week ago.

LMAO at your post. You really are heartbroken about this whole ordeal.

Bryce says:

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2010, 02:40:34 PM »
it's Ok RockcandyAss ... if you don't want to admit you just got punked that's fine.  Nice work avoiding the point of my post.  Just admit that you said you got caught being a hypocrite.  or you can continue in your alterpersona of Wrestling Room All American & that's fine too.

Go back and look at what you said...I've quoted them in a couple of posts so it shouldn't be hard.  And then tell me if I'm right in my evaluation.  After you say yes and admit that you're a douchebag hypocrite we can move past this.

If you read MY post you'd see that while I'm a rabid Iowa fan I'm not blind to the fact that Brent wrestles an aggressive style that is going to piss people off.  You seem to fail to understand the gist of the argument is simply that ...

People are ok with this happening to Brent because he's brought it on himself...but they aren't ok if a Hawkeye does anything that can be even remotely viewed as "cheap".

And you've proven my point with your own response.

I think we should change that picture to read

WEEV WOCKHAWD AWONE>>>>

Tool

Offline Gantry

• National Champ
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2010, 02:46:00 PM »
Please guys, lets not turn this into TheMat - at this point you are just slinging insults and getting nothing accomplished.  Don't drag this out or take it to private messages if you must keep going after each other...

Offline Viratas

• Get a Job
    • View Profile
    • http://theopenmat.com
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2010, 03:18:01 PM »
Yes I will start cooling this thread, all of you now need to give it a rest.
Aequitas - Veritas (is Latin)
Cóir - Fírinne
Justice - Truth

"When it’s over, I’ll look up and see what remains. If there are any bridges, I’ll cross them when I get there."

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2010, 04:17:11 PM »
Quote from: "Viratas"
Yes I will start cooling this thread, all of you now need to give it a rest.

I've been cool this whole time. Haven't shed one tear, unlike my counterpart.

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2010, 05:30:57 PM »
I'm sure you haven't shed a tear ... you haven't even shed an intelligent thought either.  What you have "shed" is a bunch of BS...I'm betting you've managed to drop a few pounds.  Bravo RockCandyAss Wrestling Room All American.

Offline ViseGrip

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2010, 05:31:57 PM »
Give it a break guys.
"The first lesson of economics is scarcity: There is never enough of anything to satisfy all that want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics" -Thomas Sowell

Offline brycemus

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2010, 05:58:04 PM »
I'm seriously sick of Rock and his bullsh*t trolling he does on here and on the political forum.  There is no gray area w/ this guy.  Whether it has to do w/ his political ideology (which he has never defined except as anti-anything that smells "conservative") his lunatic idea of what our economy should be based on (barter) or the fact that when you do get his back against a wall and call him out he refuses to... "dang it you got me".

Hell even James will admit when he's been called out on BS.

Other than that he's a nice guy and a onetime contributor to this forum.  Now he's a troll.

Offline Rockhard

• LXP
  • Get a Job
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2010, 05:58:55 PM »
LMAO at Bryce's entire reaction. Thanks for the laughs today Bryce. It was needed. Time to move on now. I'm sure Metcalf needs some more protection on the other boards.

Offline Julio

• I Need More Hobbies
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2010, 06:24:57 PM »
From what I've seen of Metcalf he does go after guys aggressively and pushes it (and them) far too often after the whistle has been blown.  With that said nothing Brent has done (even the flip push) can excuse a kid who is getting pinned intentionally putting his knee up to his opponents face then slamming it into his face as hard as he can.  Not cool at all and the kid should be suspended for a few meets.  I'm all for kids giving it back to Metcalf (and anyone who is a bully) but do it by staying within the rules or bending them.  Don't break them...
"The government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist"

Ron Reagan